Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Our Family Picture

I thought I would snap a picture of our family for the Christmas card by using the self timer on my camera, and a tripod. Then I lent one of my studio lights to my brother in law and so we decided to go over to their place for the picture so they could take it. Man I was glad I did that! It was SO hard! A 3 month old and a 3 year old who can't keep her hands off the 3 month old, combined with a cranky husband (he always gets cranky when I want to do pictures....surprise!), made it VERY difficult even with someone else snapping the picture! Thank goodness my sister in law Jenn stepped in to save the day! She also does photography so it was really nice that she was there to help! Thanks to her and Landon (for holding the magical sunshine that gets Liam to look and sometimes smile) we were able to get this great pic! I did have to photoshop Liams head from another picture though. And I also had to liquify my face and arm a bit to get rid of the baby weight I still have! lol!

1 comment:

Los Bradshaw said...

Your family pic is so cute! Your kids are so cute! Hey there is a possibility we may be heading up to Utah around the 4th of July and if we do and you are around we would love to see you guys!!!