Saturday, November 20, 2010

One for the Christmas card! :)

So I had about 5 minutes of Bella holding Liam before he lost it! So this was the best I got! I wish he was looking at the camera and smiling (right?) but he gets really nervous when Bella is around! lol!






















Also about a week ago we started decorating for Christmas...yes that's right, BEFORE Thanksgiving! So shoot us! We love Christmas! Monday for family night we put up the tree and decorated it! It was so much fun! Bella and Liam got to open their new ornaments...which I failed to take pictures of. Bella got a ballerina one since she is obsessed with dancing this year and actually shows real promise in the ballet dept! Liam got an airplane, and I got Ryan a grinch one since he is somewhat of a Grinch around Christmas! ;P I'm mostly kidding! :) Here are a few pics from it. Yes the two of the decor are blurry...I was too lazy to set up the tripod....sad, I know!



No comments: