Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fall in it's prime!




Fall is probably my favorite season here.
It's so pretty, but also the temperatures are so nice!
(Today was actually a cold day though).
Anyway we have these four great big trees in our
front yard that produce the BEST fall leaves. When
I was a kid my favorite part of fall was when
my dad would rake up all the leaves and let us
jump in the piles! So today after lunch we all went
out and raked leaves and jumped in them.









Bella helped rake with her little kid sized one!






















Then decided to sit in the pile...she wasn't too thrilled.






















But moms idea to jump in got her excited!






















Of course then Ryan had to join in! Gotta love the faces he pulls! :)






















Liam cheering from the sidelines...

















Then of course mom had to have a turn...not too flattering of a picture :P



1 comment:

Jer, Cheronne, Brayden, Abbey, Lincoln & Beckham said...

I love the picture of Bella and Liam. I am jealous you take such beautiful pictures:)