Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween!

Bella was a cute little witch for Halloween. Funny how she went from being a princess last year to a MEAN witch this year! Yes she wanted to be a mean witch, and boy does this fit her personality at the moment! :) Princess last year, witch this year! She has definitely been giving us a run for our money. Too bad she wouldn't let me put the witch makeup on her face...so she doesn't look all that mean! :)






















Here is Bella and Liam in their costumes. I looked and looked for a cute monkey costume while I was on bedrest for Liam, in a 0-6 month size but couldn't find one anywhere, so I moved on from cute and cuddly, to funny! A Chili Pepper! How lucky is he! And doesn't he look thrilled! He wore it for a total of 5 minutes! :) What a waste! He hated the thing, and the hat was huge on him! Lesson learned. Just buy a "Baby's first Halloween" onsie and call it good if they are under 6 months!






















Here is Bella's witch face! I also dressed up like a witch to take her trick or treating. It was super miserable weather to trick or treat in. Gray and drizzly and cold...not to mention windy! My hat kept blowing off! :) Bella didn't last too long, but mom thinks she got PLENTY of candy! Between the four halloween parties she attended plus trick or treating, she has as much back as we handed out! Too much for one person! Good thing she has such great parents to share with!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

What the heck! I left a comment here the other day and now it's gone! boo! Anyways, you guys look cute! Did you color your hair or is it just for the costume?

Florence Family Blog said...

Yeah I colored it back to brown! You know, for the winter! That leads me to a question I've been having about you...did you really go blonde? It's so weird to see you blonde! It looks good though! :)