Monday, November 8, 2010

Look at this Porker!

2 months old and he already weighs as much as Bella did at 5 months! 13 lb 14 oz! He is 97th percentile for weight, and has grown 3 inches since birth putting him in 75th percentile for height! He is a big boy! I can't keep up with his growth, he is constantly growing out of clothes, and for his baby blessing Sunday he wore a vest that is a 6-9 month size! (I will post pics of that soon hopefully!) And check out that neck strength! I feel like he's been able to hold his head up since birth! He seriously has some crazy strength in that area! His pediatrician just kept commenting over and over how huge he was and that it was crazy how well he held his head up! She said if she didn't know she would swear he was older than 2 months! :)
Also he IS smiling now, but I have yet to catch that on camera. I have been pretty busy lately but that is my goal for his 2 month pics I will be taking in the next few days. I got a slight laugh out of him today too, but only one...soon enough I suppose.


No comments: