Friday, March 25, 2011

Some oldies but goodies...

I pulled these off of my and Ryan's phones tonight. Some are REALLY old...those came off of my phone because I almost never plug it into my computer and upload photos and videos off of it! :P

These first three are from when we went to OMSI this last trip to Washington. It was really fun and Bella had a blast, but I forgot my camera, so we have crummy phone pics from it!



Do you love that Liam's arms and legs are the same width as Bella's! :P



Liam just LOVES all things music, but especially the guitar. He can be in the worst mood and Ryan pulls out the guitar and starts playing and he is entertained forever, literally. I really think he would never cry for Ryan to stop playing.



Again, check out both kids arms...




I just love this shot. She had just gotten her hair cut. It looks like she's posing for top model without even trying.

No comments: