Friday, March 11, 2011

Bella's Easter Basket



So how cute is Bella's Easter basket I just decorated!? Not the best picture of it, but it really did turn out cute! I got the idea off of this blog: redmommycrafts

It's super easy (for a craft anyway) and it's way inexpensive. I already had this basket, but the one she uses is from the dollar store, one of those plastic ones. The tulle was $1.97 a yard at Walmart. I got a full yard since I didn't know how much I'd be using, but didn't use it all. However I think I should have. I think it would have been a little cuter if it had been more full (it does look a little more full in person), but I just got impatient! :)
And the ribbon I got for 2 bucks at walmart as well. That was for a whole spool...and I seriously only used like maybe 3 feet! Anyway just thought I'd share the idea for all you fellow friends with princesses for daughters! :)

PS> I have been thinking Easter was in a couple weeks (beginning of April), like it was last year, so I was getting everything all ready, and my mother in law informed me tonight that it is not until April 24th this year! lol! I guess I am WAY ahead!

No comments: