Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Love to see the Temple

I am just so super excited about these that I had to share! You always hear that you should display images of the Temple in your home. I've always wanted to put some in my kids rooms especially but have this OCD complex with decorating. I could never picture one in their rooms as part of their decor...until now. I have been addicted to Etsy lately, because I went to a boutique fair called 'Oh Sweet Sadies' and saw a stand with these adorable temple prints on them. The best part is that they are a printable file. So for $6, I chose my color and got the digital files to an 8x10, 5x7, and 4x6 print of this:



This is printed in the 4x6 and because of the color I chose It is slightly hard to read in the picture. It says "I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday". Isn't it adorable!? This particular one is from the Etsy shop Paper+Pip.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaperAndPip

Now this was was so adorable I had no trouble picturing it in Bella's room. And she also offers it in boyish colors which look cute as well. But I couldn't help but think that it was a little feminine and the style wasn't quite right for Liams room, so I did a search on Etsy for Temple prints and found this one by Momo Prints.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MomoPrints?ref=seller_info

They also offer a boy and girl version. (This shop actually costs $8 and only allows for one size. I got the 8x10) The girl version is cute but I preferred the Paper+Pip detail for Bella's room.



Once we are in the new house I am planning on printing these in either a 5x7 or an 8x10 print so that they are more easily read. But for now, aren't they super cute?! :)

No comments: