Friday, February 10, 2012

A few things I'm grateful for today!

Yesterday morning was our home appraisal. So of course the night before, even though I was feeling rather under the weather, I bent over backwards to get my house spotless and in ship shape, spring clean, for the appraiser! The next morning (which was yesterday) I woke up with an extremely messed up neck and shoulder!

Thank goodness for this guy (yes I realize this is the most random, strange, picture of him ever! I have never seen it, I pulled it off of his facebook lol)



And thank goodness for his flexible job, that allowed him to work from home. He was able to take Bella to and from school which was essential since I can't move my head, so driving is out of the question! And he took care of all the neediness of our children so I could take it easy.

Then this morning I woke up and it was feeling slightly better, so Ryan went to work and I went about my day with the kids and whoops! Too many lifts of Liam, I'm now bed sent! I can't really move at all without pain shooting through my neck and shoulder. Actually it hurts no matter what I'm doing.

So today I am grateful (again for Ryan cause he took a long lunch) for my sister in law Sydnie who has offered to come and watch my kids!



My great neighbors who are always so helpful, let Bella come and play with her girls while Liam was napping before Sydnie got here and now Bella is still playing there!



My computer and phone of course, for making communication and entertainment possible, and for the TV, which I have yet to watch, but soon will because I am running out of things to occupy me on my computer and phone! :)







Thankfully it is almost the weekend as well, so hopefully by Monday I should be in ship shape! However I'm sure my house will not!

No comments: