Saturday, January 21, 2012

Christmas!

We had a very good Christmas this year! It was a little strange to have church at 9:30am kinda cut into the festivities, but it was great to get a good reminder of why we have Christmas in the first place, on Christmas day!

Of course Christmas is the only day of the year where Ryan and I can't sleep because we are too excited for the kids reactions in the morning, and then the kids sleep in! This year we had to wake them up, although I'm pretty sure Bella was wide awake in bed. Even though it was light outside she had this idea that if Santa hadn't come yet and she got up, then he wouldn't come if she was awake! lol! Poor girl had probably been awake since 6:30am.

So anyway we finally went and got the kids up at 7:30 and got the Santa stuff done and over with. But we were rushed to get there for 9:30 Sacrament meeting, which we missed the Sacrament part....sorta the whole point in going! :) Then when we got back we started opening gifts from Eachother and then did a video chat with my family. I was very tempted to put a picture up that I took while on video chat with my family. It is a picture of the screen. It turned out quite detailed and I'm pretty sure my mom would die if I put it up since she is sitting in her Zebra snuggie! :) You can thank me later mom! Then after Lunch we went to Ryan's sisters house to do presents with them. It was a busy day!

So for the rundown, Bella got the vanity/salon she was wanting, with play makeup and play hair things. Mom and dad threw in some fake nails and clip on earrings for her to get all gussied up. Then Liam got a firehouse that is so cute. Unfortunately as you see in the picture below, he preferred Bella's Vanity to his firehouse! lol! He looks up to her a little too much I think! :) Everything she does is already so cool to him! He needs a brother! He also LOVED the tool set I got Ryan for Christmas. He wouldn't leave it alone. Guess I should have picked him up one at Costco!








1 comment:

Shauna said...

I love that I got to see all of this on the day that it happened. It's all so cute! And I don't think you need to worry about Liam liking his sisters stuff, remember what we used to do to Anthony? And now look at him, the ultimate ladie's man!