Sunday, November 6, 2011

Liam's room and Birthday Present.

Here are some pictures of Liam's room. I never posted pictures because I wanted to wait till I was done, but I fear that will never happen. In fact I just realized it has changed even since I took these, there are a few frames hung to the left of the surf picture now, and the starfish shadowboxes above his crib are now stacked vertically on an entirely different wall... It is always evolving, as is Bella's room and the rest of my house...so here's good enough! :) And the first picture is of the bookshelf and chair he got for his birthday. He loves his reading nook and it is used daily for sure!




2 comments:

Jer, Cheronne, Brayden, Abbey, Lincoln & Beckham said...

I am obsessed with Liams room! It's absolutely adorable! Now I don't think I can post pictures of my kids rooms:)

Almira said...

His room is so cute! And a pirate party sounds delightful!