Friday, May 20, 2011

First Word...

Liam said his first word yesterday! Mama! He has been working on this for awhile now. I've heard him almost say dada too, but that was only once. It's clear I'm now finally his favorite! :oP Ryan got to be his favorite first! He was the only one that could get him to smile for awhile! lol! My turn! ;)

Also I have to at least post one picture. This is a photoshop mock up of what I'm going to do to our huge bare wall at the staircase! I'm so excited! The frames look a little piddly in this picture, but they are not! I will post a pic when it is all done! If ever! :)

2 comments:

Shantelle said...

Hey! I love your photo wall. Gives me some great ideas! I can't believe the kids are done with school already. I noticed this morning when you dropped Bella off that you have a new van! Did you guys just buy it? We are right in the middle of looking for a van, and was wondering what model you got. Why did you choose that one? Do you like it? We are SO ready for a bigger car, so I'm pretty excited. We're just trying to do some research so we can pick a good one. Any advice would be great!

Sydnie Florence said...

Yay Liam! That picture wall looks great, I really like it.