Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bella's Gymnastics Showcase!

First let me just say I am WAY behind! Aside from this showcase, I also need to blog our completed playset, the princess festival, Bella's birthday, Bella's pinkalicious birthday party and The daddy daughter kings grand ball! My problem mostly is that I have 3 different people I need to collect pictures from. So keep checking back in the next couple of days and I should have a few more blog posts by then! :)

Let me apologize for these horrible pictures. I wasn't sure how this showcase was going to be set up and I brought the wrong lens. I should have brought my zoom lens. So a lot of these I had to just crop in real close which is why some are such bad quality. luckily I think Ryan got some video on his phone cause it was so hard to get anything of Bella with people walking in front of us or standing in front of us.
Anyway, Bella has been doing gymnastics for the last couple of months. Her last day for the summer is actually tomorrow. She has done pretty well learning but the curriculum they have set up for this age group is very relaxed. Some of the things Bella has gotten much better at include, balance beam (this is my favorite to watch her on because she points her toes so nicely!), jumping/falling into the foam pit, jumping on the trampolines they have there which are WAY springy, and she has almost mastered a front handspring! lol! One downfall of all this braveness that has come, is that before our slide was put onto the playset, Bella decided she was going to jump out of the hole for the slide to "practice" flying! It didn't turn out so well, but it could have been much worse!
They all got a medal at the end of the showcase and got to take a picture with this giant bear...I'm not sure why...I think it was because they were collecting stuffed animals for orphanage kids...








No comments: