Monday, February 7, 2011

Some randoms

First, How cute are these kids of ours!? :)



Also, here is a picture I found off of Ryan's phone of Bella when our elf Frisbee came to town. He filled Bella's shoe up with Candy and stuck around to spy on her through the Christmas season. He was always watching, and would report to Santa every night on Bella's behavior. I think she almost got coal in her stocking...lucky for her she had a new baby brother to deal with so I think Santa was lenient this year...next year she may not be so lucky! :)

1 comment:

Shantelle said...

What cute pictures of your kids!!! (This is Brayden's mom Shantelle.) I found that baby seat at Walmart for $14! I love it. I got it for Brynlee for Christmas and wish I had it sooner. It has two positions, although I keep the little bar outside of the 2 positions so it reclines a little more. The best part about it is that it fold up to be almost flat. We've taken it with us and used it as a bouncer at various places. And no...I'm not a photographer. I'm in the process of learning, but I'm not quite there yet. We had family pictures taken last summer and that's what I used on the Valentine cards. N-e way, hope this helps!!!