Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day two and three in Aruba!

So....here is our VERY flattering hammock picture. I just HAD to post one to ensure everyone believed my last post! We didn't Hammock it up for very long though....the water is too tempting! My shoulders are also now fried. Somehow the most important thing to get sunscreen on ended up with none....

Here I am just hangin' out with the flamingos! We're best friends!


Here I am getting attacked by a giant alien! ....or just feeding the Ostrich, but man it looks brutal!

























And here is Ryan feeding the Ostrich! That was a fun part of day two in Aruba, because it made some great pictures! lol! I love that two of the Ostrich's necks are twisted together!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Those Ostrich pictures are definitely the best!

Almira said...

Yay for you guys--I'm so glad you got to escape for a little vacation! How long are you staying? Bella probably won't even recognize her brownling parents! The flamingos are awesome, but my favorite has to be the ostriches that seem to be mauling you! Hilarious! Have a lovely time and watch out for sand fleas!

Almira said...

Eat your heart out. I just can't get enough of Lawrence Welk.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/73360/saturday-night-live-lawrence-welk

Are you guys back from Aruba? I want to see more crazy pictures of ostriches eating you!